Home comfort isn’t just about temperature. Trane® sets the standard with indoor air quality solutions such as whole-house filtration systems that can address everything from humidity to air purification to provide a cleaner and healthier environment.
Setting the standard in air quality, the Trane® CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner uses revolutionary technology that supplies your home with a cleaner, healthier environment, allowing you to breathe easier – literally. Remove up to 99.98% of airborne particles with our air cleaner for your home and say goodbye to worrying about breathing in harmful bacteria or allergens.
- Removal of up to 99.98% of particles and allergens from your filtered indoor air. It removes particles as small as .1 microns – 1/1,000th the diameter of a human hair – a size that eludes most air cleaners.
- Industry-leading clean air delivery rate of 1,200.
- Low operating costs, with no replacement filters to buy.
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit.
- Easy-to-clean filters. Just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months (depending on usage).
- Easy installation.
- Quiet operation.
- Trane® CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner was designed to fall well below the 50 parts per billion (ppb) FDA voluntary emission limit for medical devices. Trane® CleanEffects™ contributes a negligible amount of ozone – less than .3 ppb to the living space.
- Typical ozone levels during the summer outdoors are at about 60 to 90 ppb, and indoor levels can vary greatly but are typically between 12 ppb to more than 80 ppb. Testing of Trane® CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner by third parties has shown there’s no more ozone in a home installed with Trane® CleanEffects™ than what naturally occurs in the environment already.
- A Trane® air cleaner is the industry benchmark supported and verified by third parties who make it their business to know about clean air.
- Minimal pressure drop. Delivering more clean air by volume to your living space.
Ventilation is critical for fresher, more comfortable air throughout your home. Trane® FreshEffects™ is an energy-efficient home ventilator that acts as an air exchanger to remove lingering bad odors and improve the quality of the air inside your home. This energy recovery ventilator reduces humidity and preconditions incoming air which helps keep your system efficient.
Every Trane® FreshEffects™ energy recovery ventilator is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that you can count on FreshEffects™ to deliver fresh air, time after time. Today’s homes are better insulated and tightly sealed to save energy. This prevents a number of home odors (cooking smells, pet odors, paint or new carpet fumes) from escaping. Trane® FreshEffects™ helps these fumes and odors to dissipate by bringing fresher outdoor air into your home.
- Static plate energy transfer core means efficient transfer of heat and moisture
- High performance, permanently lubricated ball-bearing motor
- Slide-out filter for easy cleaning
- Percent timer control
- Passive defrost-condensate drain not required
- Multi-position mounting
- Heavy gauge, powder-painted steel cabinet
- Closed cell foam gasketing for insulation integrity
Perfect Fit™ 5"
For the millions of particles in a typical home’s air, a Trane® Perfect Fit™ reusable furnace filter traps more dust, pollen and bacteria than typical filters. Plus, when matched with Trane® CleanEffects™ you get a whole home air filtration system, using a high efficiency filter.
Perfect Fit™ 5-inch Media Filter Features:
- Up to 15 times more effective than a standard throwaway filter
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Easy to replace
- Helps maintain the operating efficiency of your home comfort system
- Filters 100 percent of the air that is heated and cooled
Call Us Today at 248-652-6650
– or –
Eller Services provides plumbing, heating and cooling services to Rochester, Rochester Hills, Oakland Township, Troy, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Auburn Hills, Lake Orion and surrounding communities. Call 248-652-6650 or request service online today!