Do you find your water heater can’t keep up with your family’s water demands? Are you tired of spending money to heat water you don’t use? Are you interested in saving money while being “green” and more energy efficient? There are many options for water heaters. From tank to tankless to hybrids, the options seem endless. But not all water heaters work for all situations. The following articles will help you tackle some of the questions that need answering when considering an energy efficient upgrade to your water heater.
RINNAI TANKLESS WATER HEATER
What is a tankless water heater?
Its name tells what it is – a derivation of water heating that does not store preheated water in a tank like other standard water heating units. Tankless water heaters, like Rinnai, provide a constant flow of constantly heated water without the interruption of running out of hot water.
What are the benefits of a Rinnai tankless water heater?
- Endless hot water! No tank to refill, just constant water heating. Water is only heated as it’s being used, eliminating the need to pay for preheated water.
- Clean, fresh water. Conventional tank heaters store water inside the tank where rust and scale build up. The rust and scale are passed to the user. With a Rinnai tankless water heater, no tank storage, no scale/rust.
- Space saving. Standard tank heaters can take up to 16 ft2 of floor space. Rinnai heaters are about the size of a carry-on suitcase and can be installed on almost any wall or even on the outside of the home.
- Lower energy bills. Installing a Rinnai can save up to 40% on residential gas bills when compared to standard tank heaters.
- Going green. Rinnai has earned ENERGY STAR approval by meeting strict energy efficient guidelines set by the US Government.
- Longevity. Rinnai tankless water heaters have typical lifespans up to 20 years – twice as long as tank heaters!
What are the performance ratings of Rinnai tankless water heaters?
Rinnai tankless water heaters have a BTU rating of 180,000 BTU and can produce an endless supply of hot water for the first hour with a recovery of 7.5 gallons per minute. Rinnai tankless water heaters have an Energy Factor rating of .82
I am interested in the Rinnai! How do I decide if this is the right water heater for me?
Water heaters are investments and should be carefully considered. All families have different water usages and not all water heaters are appropriate for all families. It is best to consult with a licensed plumber to discuss your water heating options. To schedule a free estimate for your water heater replacement contact Eller Services at 248.652.6650. We service Oakland, Macomb, and Wayne counties, serving cities of Rochester, Rochester Hills, Bloomfield Hills, Troy, Oakland Township, Sterling Heights, Shelby Township and surrounding areas.
Want to read about our other water heater options? Click here to read more!
Have further questions or ready to schedule your FREE in home water heater consultation? Call 248-652-6650 or click here to fill out an inquiry form and someone on our staff will contact you.
Call Us Today at 248-652-6650
– or –
Eller Services provides plumbing, heating and cooling services to Rochester, Rochester Hills, Oakland Township, Troy, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Auburn Hills, Lake Orion and surrounding communities. Call 248-652-6650 or request service online today!